- We allow a delay of 15 minutes maximum for any pickup/dropoff meetings. After 15 minutes over the agreed-upon time of meeting, we will charge a flat late fee of $15 on your booking. This policy affects the meeting to pickup your booking and the meeting to drop it off. This helps us ensure we can commit to everyone’s needs and be on time for all our customers. Any delays usually affect the next appointment.
- The equipment must be returned at the end of the rental day or rental period. Should you need to return it the day after for any reasons, we will charge one extra rental day on your booking for all items included within. Some items within your equipment may be included in a package rented for the day after your booking and we need to ensure it’s available for the next person who has booked it in advance.
- If you wish to cancel your booking for any reason, we require a minimum of 2 days before the start date of your booking.
- If you provide us with a minimum of 2 days notice, we will refund the full rental amount to you.
- For a late cancellation (less than 2 days before the start date of your rental), we will charge the full rental amount if your rental is less than 2 days long or 2 days worth of rental of the full equipment if your rental is longer than 2 days, whichever applies.
- For example, if your rental start date is Saturday, you need to ensure you cancel by Wednesday end of day at the latest to avoid any cancellation fee.
- This cancellation policy helps us serve you better to ensure the rental equipment is available when you expect it according to the availability showing on the calendar.
POLICY FOR VIDEO EDITING SERVICE
- By purchasing a video editing package from GP Experience Inc., you (referred to hereafter as ‘the customer’) accept to be bound to the following Policy.
- When the customer purchases a video editing package with GP Experience Inc., the customer agrees to be fully responsible for the backup of their video/photo content before handing it to GP Experience Inc. for editing purposes.
- GP Experience Inc. cannot be held responsible nor liable for any technical issues that may arise from downloading the customer’s video/photo content onto our network including potential loss.
- GP Experience Inc. reserves the right to refuse providing video editing services should the content be deemed inappropriate or offensive in nature (e.g. pornography, violence, racism, defamation, terrorism, religious extremism, etc…)
- Should the content be deemed inappropriate or offensive in nature by the directors of GP Experience Inc., the customer will be notified by email and the content will be deleted from our network. The money paid towards the video editing service would, in such specific case, be reimbursed minus administrative costs at GP Experience Inc’s discretion.
- The duration of the videos described within each package represent the maximum that will be delivered. However, GP Experience Inc. reserves the right to deliver a video slightly shorter than such maximum should the content not provide enough quality material to reach the maximum duration.
- The video editing packages offer specific durations for the raw video footage and the final edited video. Should the customer need to extend such packages, GP Experience Inc. offers extra raw video increments for purchase.
- Extra raw video increments are designed to be 30 minutes long. Should the customer’s extra footage duration be 45 minutes as an example, GP Experience Inc. will charge 2 increments of 30 minutes.
- GP Experience Inc. will create a professional video for the customer. Please note that the quality of the final video can only be as good as the quality of the customer’s video footage. Even with the best video editing tools and experienced talented videographers, GP Experience Inc. cannot create a state-of-the-art video out of poor quality video footage. The word “quality”, in this situation, can refer to the resolution and the creative aspect of it.
- See, wasn’t that bad, was it?
- Last update of these Terms and Conditions : April 1st, 2019